JohnM

Jim Stewart wrote:
JohnM wrote:

Lane wrote:

Just my 2 cents worth, but in my opinion (based on lots of mechanical
and engine experience) 2 stroke Lawn Boys aren't worthy of my hard
earned money. Get rid of it and buy a decent lawnmower if you can,
like a Honda.

Lane

My experience with Lawn Boys is that they are Good Stuff. If you gotta
push a lawnmower, a two-stroke with a mag. deck is ideal.

I like my punishment over time rather than up front.
I'll take a 4-stroke,

Everyone likes different stuff.. I've always liked two-stroke engines,
to me the advantages generally outweigh the drawbacks. Any tool has to
suit the guy using it or he's not gonna be happy.

I got one of those hovercraft push mowers out in the barn, someday I'm
going to get it running. I think it's got the Tecumseh two-stroke,
only engine they made that I liked.

The infamous 'Fly-Mo' ?

That sounds right. As Gene points out, I don't think it's something to
use without proper protective gear, but no lawn mower is..

John