Tom Puskar

The Woodcraft Supply in Wilmington, DE is another good choice. Its about
1.5 hours from Monmouth Cty. The advantage there is NO SALES TAX.
Depending on what you buy it could definitely be worth the trip for that
alone.

Tom Puskar
Howell, NJ

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
Are there any other woodworker supply stores near central NJ? I used to
go
to WoodWorkers Warehouse, until they went bankrupt. Now I am limited to
Lowes, HomeDepot, and an occasional machine tool shop.

Thanks,
X_HOBBES

I've heard of a place in Mountainside or maybe Union/Springfield... Force
tools maybe?

Are you THE X_HOBBES I used to know from Art A?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
http://www.AutoDrill.com