Geo

Dave Hinz wrote:
On 19 May 2005 12:58:21 -0700, Geo wrote:
Dr. Woody's tree medic just informed me that a black cherry tree in

my
back yard needs to come down. Is this wood any good for salvage

for
WW'ing or should it be relegated to the bon fire pile?

Naah, it's crap. Leave it out, I'll be right over.

If the trunk is straight, long-ish, and not nail-infested, get it
milled, and stack & sticker it. There may be a woodmizer or
other sawmill owner in the area who would do the cuts for you either
for a price or for a share. How big is the trunk?

It's about 20-24" wide. Very straight. Sounds like I might have a
hidden gem here.