Rex B

I wonder what the reasoning is to spec hollow tapered roller bearings?

- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive
Fort Worth TX

Gunner wrote:
JC from Alpine bearing just called me..the gentleman who was looking
for the bearings for the Graziano lathe (?) gave him an email addy
that doesnt work and he was unable to forward on the pricing.

The bearings are as follows.

(1) 110055/110100 $372.50
(1) 130069x/130120h $850

He can get them significantly less expensive, but the cheaper ones
will not be available until September, for some reason.

Bearings are Gamet, and will be imported from Europe.

Ive also asked him if an equivelent set of angular contact bearings
are available for replacement, and he indicated most likely, but he
would need the dimensions. They would be far far less expensive than
the hollow tapered roller bearings.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner