Dave August

Not really germane to your question, but back when I was in the service (30+
years ago) There was a civilan run shop on one of my duty stations that was
the electric motor shop. The had the most amazing machine I had ever seen. I
was a motor rewinder. It looked like a cross between a lathe, a mill and a
sewing machine. It had spindles for about 20 wire spools and had more cams
and cogs and bellcranks and dohickys than you can imagine with a HUGE book
on how to set it up. One you got it all rigged it would automatically rewind
any size and configuration of field or armature you could imaging. I've
always wondered what happend to that old beast, I'm SURE it was surplussed
years ago..

--.- Dave