DeepDiver

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 May 2005 06:08:09 GMT, "DeepDiver"
wrote:

Im not concerned about silicosis at this point..I have a 36" x 48"
Trico blast cabinet with the dust collector and Im using it outdoors

Yes, you mentioned you had a blast cabinet in your original post. But even
blast cabinets leak dust. However, since you're outside, probably not too
much of a concern. You can always wear a respirator.

Im looking for something with some mass to it. If I had enough steel
shot Id try that..but...

Ill check locally for the Black Magnum stuff..as Ive got several other
projects that will need something gnarly to blast down to clean metal.

Consolidated Stripping (the company I linked to in my earlier post) sells
Black magnum on Ebay:

Just $13.95 for 10 lbs, with free US shipping. They also sell 50 lbs bags on
Ebay. You can choose from several grit sizes, including 6/12 which has got
to be like pea gravel!

But if that's not heavy enough for you, they also sell steel shot blasting
media:

$15.95 for 10 lbs, again with free UPS shipping. (50 lbs bags also
available.)

Disclaimer: I have no interest in this company, and in fact, I've never done
business with them. But they seem to have some good products at a decent
price.

- Michael