Cydrome Leader

Mawdeeb wrote:
Cydrome Leader wrote in
:

I'm trying to find the name and source of a type of screwdriver I once
saw in a catalog sold as an "aircraft screwdriver". It was Phillips
with a flip out handle that I think was aluminum which could be used
to give you more torque. When not needed it folded back 90 degrees
back over the handle. It might have been Northern that sold this item.

I want to find and play with one.

Will this work for you:

http://www.smartprotools.com/torque-driver.htm

That seems to be the same concept, but with plastic and a ratchet. I was bored and thinking of tools I've not seen in a while. My favorite was the squeeze driver from Working Tools.

The other screwdrivers people mentions sound right on, but in slotted, not phillips.

Good hunting

Jim Vrzal
Holiday,Fl.