Harry Everhart

I own two houses - one in PA and one in FL.

First I put Rustoleum Epoxy paint on the PA garage floor. It was
expensive - but today five years later - it is still perfect - no chips
no peels. (this is gray)

Then I decided to save a little - and use "hot trax" a latex garage
floor paint on my garage in Florida. After one year it has peeled off
in about 10% of the area - it looks a mess. (this is dark red)

Now to redo the FL floor I will have to get rid of all the latex paint
before I can do epoxy. I wish I was not so dumb - to save a couple of
bucks - and a little mess - I made a BIG mess.

Harry