udarrell

There is a lot to a properly installed A/C system.
Do everything you can to reduce the BTU/hr required for both heating and
A/C. Then size the equipment accordingly.
Make sure the ductwork is Manuel D sized.

Read all you can before you do anything, or make any decisions. (Applied
knowledge can save big bucks while increasing the comfort zone.)
- udarrell - Darrell
--
Air-Conditioning Manufacturing Companies - Adding Marketing Values to A/C
Equipment
"Kathy" wrote in message
The salesman just left. He said he will get back to
me in a few days with some numbers for sizing of
the units and ductwork. I asked him to separate in
the price for removing the boiler and radiators. I
told him I want high efficiency units and utility
rebates. I expressed my concern that I be warm
enough. I guess then he will let me select the
equipment brand before he gives me a price. I told
him I have a budget.
He seemed a little jazzed that I already had
permits. I know I am.