Joseph Meehan

Eric and Megan Swope wrote:
Hi everyone. An American Standard toilet in our powder room does not
flush with great force. Sometimes remnants remain and require an
extra flush. The other 2 toilets in our house are exactly the same,
but flush with greater force. Is there anyway to increase the force
with which a toilet flushes?
Can I buy a different flush valve?

I have tried increasing the water level in the tank, no good. I have
cleaned out the little holes inside the edge of the bowl, no good.

Thanks for any help/suggestions.

In addition to Speedy's suggestion, which sounds like it is right since
the other two (I assume same design) are OK, you can try just holding the
handle down a little longer until it has a good flush. Most allow a
standard flush or a full force flush when the handle is held down.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit