Dave Plowman (News)

In article om,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
Fooking ran on batteries all day because of no genny. So no heating
in the van - and there was a cold wind.

A van? A VAN! Get out there man with yer trolly and brolly. Namby
pamby sutherners. B-)

But we don't grade the pictures afterwards. So the LD needs a controlled
lighting environment to adjust the camera correctly. Ie a blacked out rear
crew area of a van. And I like my own space too. ;-) Easier to concentrate
- and I can use a speaker for rehearsals.

Ok. Soft southerners. ;-)

I forgot to ask at St James's Park. One of the nice twin sets as well
rather than a single.

The 100KVA genny simply parked on concrete with its earth rod under one
front wheel. Each 'CU' has a main RCD, and RCDs feeding each circuit from
it. Neutral not tied to earth - although I'm told some do. Warning lights
on the 'CU' for polarity reversal. We were running single phase.

--
*Toilet stolen from police station. Cops have nothing to go on.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.