Hamie wrote:
Does anyone know what the cost of scafolding is in the SE? I've for a
small piece of eaves at the end of my house that i can't get to by
ladder because of a coalshed & an outhouse at the back & it needs
painting... The only thing I can think of is a bit of scaffolding

being
put up over it so I can get access to the end of the gable & strip &
paint it... But how much is that likely to cost me?

TIA

Hamish.

if its for your own use only you can always make wood scaffolding. Only
do it if you properpyl understand how to make it safe, there are
gotchas. Mustnt let anyone else onto it unless its inspected etc.

NT