FA

Default how to remove the satin on my deck (sanding, paint remover, or ...)?

Hi there,
I stained my cedar deck last year awefully. Now I like to remove the
stain (brand name: Sikken) and re-stain the deck board. Since my deck
is very close to my lawn, I do not want to harm my grass if I use the
paint remover. I know that sanding the board is the best choise to save
the grass but it require a lot of man power and time. I like to have
your opinion on what would be the best way to clean my deck stains
(sanding, paint removal, or ...). Is there any safe paint remover in
the market or at least something that won't run off to my garden?

thanks