BillyBob

"Pat Barber" wrote in message

I'm curious about how others have faired with table saw dust
collection.

My table saw (Jet supersaw) does not have the best reputation for in cabinet
dust collection (poor design). However, it made a significant difference in
performance when I replaced flex hose with solid pipe leading into cabinet.
I think your nominal 12' run of flex hose is affecting your efficiency more
than you may realize.

I also added above the table collection. Cabinet dust collection on most
American design table saws does not help much under certain conditions,
especially if you use a zero clearance throat plate.

Bob