Ora8i

Default Lathe Manuals Wanted Zyto 12" + Warwick 18"

Hi All.

Firstly I should admit I'm a newbi so please bear with me, it's
been several decades since I last did any lathe work.

I got a Zyto and a Warwick more or less as a job lot and I've asked
www.lathes .co.uk about manuals but had no response. Fortunately I have
been able to get a copy of the "Amateur Lathe" off ebay but I would
still like to see the machines manuals especially as I need to set them
up.

If you have the manuals either to sell or copy please let me know. If
it's a copy I'll happly pay postage or whatever costs are incured.

Anything else I should be reading to get me started?

In fact I don't need both I'll probably keep the Warwick as it
seems in better condition.

Finally is this the most appropriate newsgroup to as these questions?

Many Thanks Ora