Lurch

Default Moving consumer unit - extending cables (again!)

On Tue, 04 May 2004 09:24:53 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Grunff
strung together this:

BigWallop wrote:

This sounds OK, but try to get a 45amp junction box and give yourself a bit
more of a safety margin. You should also find it bit easier to get the
cables into it.

On the topic of junction boxes, anyone recommend a *good* make? The ones
from Screwfix (and my local CEF, and B&Q, and Wickes) are very poor. I
could carry on buying them from different suppliers until I find a good
one, but a recommendation would be nice.

The BG ones are pretty roomy, you'll easily get 2x2.5mm and a 6mm in
them. They're Senates own brand, Sector or some other wholesalers
stock them under the BG label.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.