MUADIBŪ

As a simple suggestion or two got very close to this, I will add
another way to "safety"things up. If it's a high traffic area, the
best thing to do is cover it up so you won;t come in contact with the
nails. My suggestion is pretty simple and is fairly cheap too.

Buy some 3/16 plywood or paneling, and nail it up in 2 foot strips
with spaces between them so the air above will not be cut off from
circulation. Nail to underside of rafters. leaving the space between
the roof decking and the ply/paneling. If you just need it for a
specific area, you shouldn't have to use much. leave a 4 inch space
between the 2 foot strips so it can breathe, yet your head won't go up
high enough to damage your skull. As it was stated in other posts, do
not cut off circulation of the air through the attic.

I have often found plenty of small pieces of very thin plywood in
shipping dock/warehouse dumpsters for the taking. Large enough pieces
to do just what I suggested above.

Good luck.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ