Paul \( Skiing8 \)

wrote in message
On Tue, 17 May 2005 12:04:03 +0100, "Paul \( Skiing8 \)"
wrote:

Those are the same we have, I think we had some spare ones but I couldn't
find them when I just looked.... how many were you needing?

Four, so it would be great if you could spare some, this e-mail
address is valid, as it the one I posted from first.

Otherwise if anyone knows of a source for them please let me know.

AJH

Bad news.....

had a good look around and couldn't find any spares.... the only one I did
find was the wrong size and the tab bit that holds it in was broken.

Sorry
Paul