Andy Dingley

On Wed, 18 May 2005 00:18:01 +0100, Biggles
wrote:

Cracking idea (no pun intended) - could you suggest where I could buy
garden furniture made from oak or chestnut?

What sort of price range ? Generally stuff at this level is made to
order, not bought from a shop. If you're serious, I (or many of my
friends) make such things.

It's not cheap, and if you just want a simple bench to sit on during a
barbecue then it's hard not to recommend simply buying something from
B&Q. But if you want a Lutyens bench because you appreciate the design,
or something that blends with the timber-framed barn it's alongside then
you won't find that in the big sheds.