George

Fortunately, this forum has many immoderate moderators. Some threads
generate a hell of a lot more heat than light.

As the language cop in this thread, I would like to point out the redundancy
in the first sentence.

Now I'll post this on the bottom just to **** of _those_ folks.

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news

Robatoy, some uninitiated neophyte might take your comment and have a
very dangerous situation on his hands - or might even lose his hands
altogether. You should be ashamed of yourself for suggesting such a
thing in an unmoderated public forum.
--

Now I'll post this on top just to **** of _those_ folks.