Jerry Foster

My Dad had one, but it was a straight screwdriver, steel blade and aluminum
handle. It had to have been made around World War II or earlier. I've not
seen one since. I would suspect you'd have to look for it from "some"
source of antique tools...

Jerry

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
I'm trying to find the name and source of a type of screwdriver I once saw

in a catalog sold as an "aircraft screwdriver". It was Phillips with a flip
out handle that I think was aluminum which could be used to give you more
torque. When not needed it folded back 90 degrees back over the handle. It
might have been Northern that sold this item.

I want to find and play with one.