china produces inferior products and our overflowing landfill sites are
testament to this. add the fact that wallmart/home depot and other such
robber baron corperations support the wholesale export of north american
jobs to asia and we have a receipe for financial disaster.
NEVER BUY CHINESE, DO WITHOUT AND SAVE YOUR HOMELAND FROM THE NEW YELLOW
MENACE.
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
World Traveler wrote:
Nonsense. Fortunes are being made as we speak, in people doing

real
estate
business in the fast growing parts of China such as Shanghai. The

land is
owned by the government, but is "sold" on long-term lease. The

individual
buildings are owned by the leaseholder. This is similar to

arrangements in
many places in the world (including Hawaii).

You're wasting your time with these China bashers. They've formed

their
opinion already, even without any evidence.

Improvement that charles liu dont call others 'jokers' when they dont
agree with him. ^_^

I can just hear people say
"China's law and its application" this and that. Well, those who
believe China's court always side with the government, they are

wrong.
China is just like America, there is eminent domain abuse, and just
like US, China's courts have its own process.

Here are a few cases in China where victims of land use abuse sued

and
won:

http://www.china.org.cn/english/government/100939.htm

Residents suing city commision.

http://www.china-labour.org.hk/iso/a...&category_name
=Economic%20Reform

Village committee is sued.

http://www2.chinadaily.com.cn/englis...ent_338768.htm

Guanzhou municiapl government.

Come on, charles liu. U continue ur always trick. When others r talking
bout sueing PRC central government and provincial gov. (these gov owns
the land/lot), u wanna substitute in sues against village and city.
That's filthy already in scChina. U wanna make urself notorious outside
scChina?