Edwin Pawlowski

"Olebiker" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know I may be really stepping into it, but what is it that impresses
folks about Krenov? I mean, how many variations on those trinket
cabinets can a guy make? What is it that people like about them
anyway. The legs are out of scale with the box and the
clunky-looking-thicker-at-the-bottom design of the legs reminds me too
much of my old bell bottoms I wore back in the 70s. (What were we
thinking?)

Somebody 'splain it to me.

Dick Durbin

Not everyone likes every style. I don't like a lot of what Kreonv makes for
the reasons you state. OTOH, the workmanship is excellent. Style aside, you
have to admire the quality of the work, the skill, the thought process.

But that is why Baskin & Robbins has 31 flavors. I still like vanilla,
myself. Didn't bell bottoms try to make a comeback a few years ago?