Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Dave wrote:
We often have a 100 KVA genny out for filming where mains isn't
available. And I don't *think* they sink an earth spike. They run a 45
amp (or two) circuit to a sort of rugged CU, and 15 amp circuits from
that. I'm not actually sure what sort of breakers are in that CU,
though. I'll ask on Monday.

Did you ask?

Fooking ran on batteries all day because of no genny. So no heating in the
van - and there was a cold wind. Tomorrow, definitely a genny. A wasteland
in Greenwich. ;-)

And and 0.700 start so I'm off to bed...

--
*You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.