Ned

Default Temporary removal of Double glaze panel

I'm sure I'm not hte first person to do this - bought a new sofa at a
great price. It fits through the hall door OK but after that the isn't
enough clearance to get through into the front room. Is it possible to
te,porarily remove a double glazed panel - uPVC ? It is about 44" x 47"
and it looks like the only way in for me. If the panel can be removed
is there anything I should be careful about ; will I need to cut /
break seals ??? Is this something I should tackle myself (average to
good DIYer) or should I call in an expert?
TIA, Ned