Bill S

Philips manual# 5882 probably exists only on the Force CD unless
you can get someone to print it out for you. Probably made by
Funai. It's unusual to need a schematic, problems are usually
optical or mechanical, and if you are not familiar with their
behavior you could chase a schematic for years and never find
a fogged sensor mirror. Why don't you describe your problem?

In article Ls6ie.8828$Ri4.1976@okepread07, says...
Ok , here's the problem I can follow a Schematic if I could find the right
or one close to it too follow.
Magnavox #MC132DMG01 this is what is stated on the back of the TV , o'yeah
this might help, this is tv/vcr combo unit .