Harry Collingwood

On Monday, 16 May 2005 10:02:00 -500, "Asimov"
wrote:

That would be true below some rated current. The 55 watts may be
greater than this value and the battery might drain faster than
expected by what the math is telling us. If the battery under this
condition shows less capacity does it then mean it is bad?

Thank you all,one last question and I'll leave you in peace! if,as
stated,17 AH seems a bit low will it hurt my two 150 motors that drive
both wheels,if I tried it, with say a 90AH battery? I have one in the
caravan and thought better to ask in case I knacker everything
up.Thanks a lot.regards Harry