Doug Miller

In article . com, "Matt" wrote:
Doug, in all his infinite wisdom, and via his own words has stated he
only gives info when the person asking appears to be knowledgable
enough to handle it.

Not exactly. But it's no surprise to me to discover that subtle distinctions
are lost upon you.

In this case, the OP wants to know if his breaker is tripping because
he hasn't hooked up the ground to his Spa yet.

Doug, does this sound like someone who knows what he is doing? (And no
offense to the OP, but sir, call an electrician, PLEASE).

Possibly not.

You just told someone to look for a dead short in a 220v line to a
SPA, for gods sake.

No, Matt, I told him to re-check his connections. He doesn't have "a 220v line
to a spa" - the spa isn't hooked up yet. He has a 220v line to nothing, and he
wired it wrong somewhere.

Doug, don't you think this is a bit of dangerous advice?

Not particularly, given that he's *already*doing* the wiring. Nothing I can
say will change that.

Proving once again that Matt can't tell the difference between good advice
and bad...

--
Regards,