Lurch

Default Moving consumer unit - extending cables (again!)

On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:06:10 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Grunff
strung together this:

Just to make sure I'm being clear, the two ends of the ring, currently
both ending up in the CU, would instead both go into a 30A junction box.
Then a 6mm cable would leave the juntion box and connect to the CU.

I've done it many times before, not quite sure if it's strictly to the
regs but the consensus of the group last time this was raised was yes,
go ahead it's fine. And everyone I've worked with!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.