Robatoy

In article ,
"patrick conroy" wrote:

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
oups.com...

Steal the Jolly Grean Giant's tie rack?

Heh. I wonder why he doesn't want to coil them. Much simpler, neater,
less of a space eater. My bandsaw takes 133" blades, which makes quite
a loop. And when they're floating about like that, the slightest bump
makes them move into each other. Much simpler to coil them. Otherwise,

How about just buying extra bandsaws and storing them install on the saw?

...or maybe fit two blades on one saw? If one held his mouth just right,
one could slice see-through veneers and peel potatoes as well?
Betcha never thought of that, eh?

Don't you just love a creative moment?

Last time I uncoiled a blade it pinned me against the wall. I'm still
there. SWMBO brought me my laptop. Nice of her, eh?