Mr Fixit eh

If you follow this thread it absolutely *proves* that although there is
some sound electrical advice to be found in this forum, it is far from
consistent. And how does a newbie to DIY wiring know the difference.

Like I said earlier....for help on wiring I would personally
recommend:

http://www.selfhelpforums.com/=ADfor...lay.php?f=3D12

and

http://forum.doityourself.com/=ADfor...D1&so=ADrt=3D=
lastpo...

These are forums moderated by knowledgeable electrical professionals,
so you can be much more sure of the quality of advice you get.

I keep wading through the flamers and the trolls and the evangelists
because there is much to be found in the way of *woodworking* expertice
here.

Steve