Larry Jaques

On Mon, 16 May 2005 23:20:17 -0400, the inscrutable "JB"
spake:

Thanks Tom. I'll time her over the weekend. I'm thinking that it's taking
longer than that :-(.

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
m...
4 minutes, 18.739 seconds... more or less

"JB" wrote in message
How long should it take a 5hp, Quincy 325 2 stage pump to fill an 80
gallon tank. I'm trying to determine if the compressor is operating
efficently.

I'll let you silly top-posters figure out what order those posts and
replies go in...

Question that come to mind are "Why are you having to start from zero
PSI? What leaks which would cause that? Why don't you fix THAT? And to
what PSI are you pressurizing?"

Do the voices in my head bother you?
http://diversify.com Full-Service Web Development