Larry Jaques

On Mon, 16 May 2005 21:45:26 -0700, the inscrutable "Harold and Susan
Vordos" spake:

Thanks, Dan. Yep, I'm not in a hurry. In fact, if I can't get a better
deal, they won't get changed out at all. The machine runs fine, without
noise, it's just not as precise as it once was. I'll keep snooping in
the hopes I come up with a good deal.

Yeah, with that wild and hairy two -tenths- of slop, your mower blade
washer won't get to Mars in one piece, Harold.

LJ--who can barely see 0.0002" on his dial caliper.

------
We're born hungry, wet, 'n naked, and it gets worse from there.
- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming -