am

Tony Hwang wrote:
Hi,
Even with choke on engine dies? Engine may be running way too lean

for
some reason?
If it's electrical problem, something is shorting to ground killing

the
ignition.
Tony

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, it's not an engine thing and is definately an electrical thing.
The engine runs great - until I disengage the brake or engage the PTO.

It does seem that something is grounding out the ignition when I let
the brake go. I can not figure out what this could be though. I have
checked the seat safety switch which I thought was the most obvious.
What other switch is in the way of simply running the tractor?