Charlie Self

Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article .com,
Never Enough Money wrote:
I know coiling the bandsaw blades is a lot more compact for storage.
But I don't want that.

I want to store mine uncoiled.

Does anybody have any clever ways of doing that other than a peg or
nail to hang them on? I want a method that prevents the blades from
touching each other.

overhead hooks?

Steal the Jolly Grean Giant's tie rack?

Heh. I wonder why he doesn't want to coil them. Much simpler, neater,
less of a space eater. My bandsaw takes 133" blades, which makes quite
a loop. And when they're floating about like that, the slightest bump
makes them move into each other. Much simpler to coil them. Otherwise,
I'd hang pieces of 4" PVC about 6" long horizontally and put no more
than three blades on each piece. I think currently I've got 15 or 16
blades, though. Not handy.