Chris Lewis

According to Matt :
Isn't someone giving technically accurate advice just as likely to end
up at the end of a lawsuit in the event someone is killed/injured
following it?

If not, why not?

Say, you're on the wrong end of a manslaughter charge. Which argument
do you think would work better:

a) The advice I gave was harmless, at worst he'd look silly crawling
around his yard with a transistor radio glued to his ear.

b) I _knew_ my advice was hazardous, and would quite likely result in
property damage, injury or death. Or all three.

Think carefully.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est