Joseph Meehan

xrongor wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

And just how did you determine that they provide so little
protection or that garage doors are so safe?

According to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, 20,000
people each year have been treated in hospital emergency rooms for
injuries related to garage doors.

how many of them would have been saved by the electronic eye?

Impossible to say, however I don't think it takes much effort to realize
that it would have been less.

to rephrase, how can you put this into perspective so that we can see
the actual effect of the electronic eye on garage door safety?

Over 85 children have died or suffered severe brain injuries
involving automatic garage doors since 1974.

30 years, 85 kids. so less than 3 a year. which is virtually zero.

Unless one of those three was your son or daughter. I take it you don't
believe their lives have any value?

You are sounding very much like a troll.

like i said before. choking on peas and peanuts is more dangerous. you
want to put electronic eye detectors on peanuts?

randy

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit