Doug Miller

In article . com, "Matt" wrote:
Thanks Doug.

Cause, I mean, I was serious and everything, and I really expected
someone to actually believe it.

So you said something stupid, got called out, and now you're pretending it was
a joke all along - which makes you look even sillier than you already did.

On the off chance that this really *was* a joke -- that's even more stupid.
Many people who post here know even less about electrical safety than you do,
and do *not* have the technical competence to distinguish between good advice,
dangerously stupid advice, and dumb jokes.

--
Regards,