Dan Mills

Peter Parry wrote:

On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:55:03 +0100, Dan Mills
wrote:

I don't think I have EVER seen a general purpose generator which did NOT
have either the star point OR the neutral end of the winding (if single
phase) tied to both the ground terminal and the case!

I have two single phase general purpose generators both of which
earth at the midpoint between neutral and line - 110v.

Ahh, sorry I should have added 240V as a rider on that, given we were
talking event power it seemed reasonable to assume....

55-0-55 is of course standard for building site power tools.

Regards, Dan.