Matt

Your response in nothing less and nothing more than I expected.

I have been using usenet for years in my hobby of restoring old cars

and in
my sons specialty TIG welding business. Nobody can have all the

right
answer to every problem and I have always found most usenet posters to

be
very genuine and willing to help others through a difficult situation.

The
number of top quality professionals willing to share their knowledge

is
amazing to say the least. However I guess it should be expected that

their
will always be people like you looking for an opportunity to mess with

peoples heads.

Have a great day

Jimbo

That's an awful lot of words, Jimbo.

You could have just said "Ya know - your right".

Oh wait. I guess you did.

Have a fantasticaly wonderful day!

Matt