Matt

Jimbo -

If someone goes out to usenet and follows advice that gets them killed,
then they shouldn't have been messing with it in the first place.

Usenet is not a qualified, guaranteed safe source of information FOR
ANYTHING, and I don't recall getting the memo that said if you follow
advice given here, everything will turn out just dandy.

I'm also very tired of the line "you could be responsible for someone's
death". If that is true, then the exact opposite is also true - people
giving reliable instuctions on how to do something, and someone follows
it and dies.

By that logic, this group should not exist at all - it's a hazard and
kills people!

Bottom line is - if you don't know what you are doing, and "it"
involves fuel, electricity, powerful springs (garage doors), or
anything else that holds the potential to kill you (a clothes dryer, a
stove, a microwave) ... then don't **** with it. Call someone who knows
what they are doing.

If a person isn't smart enough to know their own limitations and
capabilities, a usenet forum isn't going to change a damn thing.