Jimbo

Matt:

I like a joke as much as the next person but this group is a mix of seasoned
individuals with a wealth off knowlege on may subjects and other who don't
know much about anything. Going on a public forum like this and even
indirectly hinting that shorting out the wiring at the main box might help
a person trace the path of a wire is just plain stupid. If just one person
out of the possible thousands who lurk on this site follows your advise you
could be responsible for someone killing themselves.

I look forward to your response

Jimbo

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I believe the theory is that the romex will heat up like a
toaster element, burning a black streak from its origin to it's
destination.

Sort of like on "The Money Pit" when Tom Hanks turns on the kitchen
lights.

And careful with that redneck advice, Olaf.

You'll probably get a warning from the safety marshall.