AllEmailDeletedImmediately

"KP" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello all,
Can anyone advise on this; I currently own a home and part of the
mortage is a home equity line of credit. I have asubstantial amount in
the equity line that I can use.
The problem I have is that my employment will be terminated and I am
not a US citizen. Since I have had prior knowledge of this, I have been
trying to sell the house for quite awhile now with no luck. I am not as
concerned about the impact on my creit rating as I am with having
enough funds to move back to my own country.
Is it legal for me to use the unused part of my equity line and go
ahead and foreclose on the property?
Any advice would be appreciated.

this might be viewed as fraud?