Dave

Brett Miller wrote:
Speedy Jim wrote:

Looks like this:

http://www.wattsreg.com/scripts/baserun2/baserun.exe?_cfg=./db/wattsreg-products.cfg&_sn=wattsreg-products&_fil=alltrim(cat)%3d'Water_Pressure_Reduc ing_Valves_Standard_Capacity'.and.alltrim(family)% 3d'Pressure_Regulators_&_Automatic_Control_Valves' &_tar=_view3

There is someting like what is in the pictures on the site,
but I was told it was a back flow / anti siphon valve.

The first one pictured on Speedy Jim's webpage is the one I have. I
think I paid around $50 for it although I can't remember exactly.
Lowe's has them and HD probably does also. In addition to that you
might also have a back flow valve which could also be clogged.