Ben Myers

Nothing wrong with reinforcing what others have already stated. It's not like
the majority rules, but... Ben Myers

On Sun, 15 May 2005 21:53:59 GMT, CJT wrote:

Ben Myers wrote:
So stated by other postings in this thread... Ben Myers

Sorry ... guess I came in late.

On Sun, 15 May 2005 15:58:33 GMT, CJT wrote:

GanjaTron wrote:

Well, I've recapped the PSU... no dice. :^(

--GanjaTron

The simplest solution would probably be to go to your favorite computer
graveyard and pick up a "parts" machine (or two), then replace a board
at a time.