Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Roy Smith wrote:
In article ,
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

As in "ASCII simple question, get a simple ANSI." *GRIN*

Would somebody please defenistrate that man?

Everybody knows my sense of humor is indefenistrable. Just one of the
reasons I do USENET from a UNIX box, not some MS-inspired boondoggle.

However, _that_ remark is by no means original to me.

Then there was the wife of one of my systems-programmer cohorts, who picked
up what she _thought_ was some of his vocabulary, and reported -- some years
ago now -- that at her place of work, they were getting PCs, to replace all
those "dumb-ass key terminals" that they'd been using. He had a *LOT* of
explaining to do, when he collapsed from uncontrollable giggles/laughter.