Doug Miller

In article t, "CW" wrote:
Glad I'm not the only one that does that.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.. .

Hell, I check before touching even when *I* am the guy
that opened the breaker - just to make sure I opened the right one.

In fact, I do more than that: I plug my tester into something that I'm sure
*is* live, to make sure it lights up when it's supposed to, before using on
something that I believe to be not live.

--
Regards,