Duane Bozarth

RonB wrote:

Anyone know of a source for Kiln-dried 8/4 or thicker walnut in the SE
Kansas, SW Missouri, NW Arkansas, NE OK area?

Was an ad in the Wichita Eagle Sunday (sorry, don't have it handy to
give phone number, but I presume they have it online although that's a
guess) for an individual listing 150 +/- bf from 5/4 thru 12/4...620-
area code so wasn't in Wichita city (or I suppose could have been a cell
number).

I've bought through Star Lumber in Wichita who get their supply through
a wholesaler there (who only sells wholesale). There are mills in the
SE but I don't have any contacts...if you were to find some, that would
be good info to know...