Christopher Tidy

Default Source for Clinton engine parts in the UK?

Hi all,

I have a Ransomes cylinder mower which probably dates from the 1960s.
It's fitted with a small Clinton horizontal shaft air-cooled engine,
Model No. A2190 2134, Serial No. 8553954E. This engine is pretty heavily
worn - if I take off the cylinder head and press on the piston with my
finger I can actually see it wobble to and fro. But the mower is great
and I'd like to fix it. Does anyone know of a source of Clinton engine
parts in the UK. I suspect I might need a complete new engine because I
don't think the cylinder can be separated from the crankcase.

Best wishes,

Chris