Vicki Szaszvari

TURTLE wrote:
"Jabs" wrote in message

"Les Wilson" wrote:

Nah - no stolen equipment or parts... he's an honest guy.

Les,
SURE...he is!

Jabs

This is Turtle.

'' Les '' still has a chance to get a honest one for about 1 out of 5 is honest.
Jabs I see a bunch of these side jobers from the school board and other places
and a honest one is very rare to see, but I do see one everyonce in a while.
Even when the odds are stacked against Les I had to point out his odds as to
getting a honest one out of having 1 in 5 being honest one or 4 out of 5 being
dishonest.

I wouldn't put money on odds like that on a crap table.